Career Writer Program - Get Real. Get Ready. Get Traction.
For writers who are committed to their craft and are ready to make screenwriting more than just a hobby, Roadmap Writers offers our Career Writers Program. These feedback-driven sessions put the Career Writer in immersive and interactive roundtables, making them competitive in the marketplace while helping them build relationships with as many industry professionals as possible.
Most of our Success Stories come from writers in our Career Writer Program, many of whom have gone on to sign with companies such as CAA, Gotham Group, Gersh, Zero Gravity, and more!
One Month / 8x Two-Hour Sessions
Your script is ready, now be sure you're prepared to take it to market. Learn the basics:
- Hone your written and verbal pitch
- Build your brand
- Practice in a safe setting
One Month / Tuesday & Thursday Evenings
+5x Open Pitch Sessions (Weekends)
Now that you've had some practice, get in front of execs in a learning environment:
- Test your pitch
- Meet execs in a curated setting
- Get ready for general meetings
One Month / Saturday Mornings
Get in the room with more execs than ever. You'll be put to the test where you'll:
- Sharpen your meeting skills
- Learn what professionals are looking for in your script
- Get comfortable in any situation
Not ready to commit? Try On-Ramp, a low-cost sampling of our programs. Learn more.
Advanced Writer Tracks
Our invitation-only tracks are for advanced writers with multiple scripts. Prerequisites are the Pitch Prep Program, Marketing Intensive, and Water Bottle Tour. If you would like to talk with someone about how to get into one of our Advanced Writer Tracks, contact us.
Step 4: Manager Track
By Invitation Only
Participate in exclusive meeting roundtables only available to writers in the program with managers who will help mold your marketing strategy.
- Pitch your projects, get feedback, and learn from listening and watching others.
- Each participant spends 20 minutes with 4+ managers each month.
- Additional benefits include a marketing session with Roadmap CEO Joey Tuccio and more!
Step 5: Top Tier
By Invitation Only
The goal of Top Tier is to get out of Top Tier! Our top writers are “on the verge” with multiple completed projects to pitch.
- In sessions only available to writers in the program, executives read the first twenty pages of a script of your choice before you meet, and you have 20-minute general meetings with 4+ executives throughout the month.
- Additional benefits include a marketing session with Roadmap CEO Joey Tuccio, in-person or virtual meetups, and more!