-Female Genre (Science-Fiction/Fantasy/Thriller/Superhero)
-Comedies…live action or animation…for audiences of all ages...always a sucker for a good rom-com
-Contemporary takes on classics
Always interested in genre/superhero/sci fi from female writers
Not really looking for standard one hour dramas; true crime or pop-documentaries (I think market is too saturated). Same for dystopian.
Truly about the story...if there is a unique one-hour procedural...I still am interested.
Sam is a North Jersey native who moved west to attend USC, graduating with a degree in business & cinematic arts, and a job at Brillstein, where she spent the first several years of her career working with writer, directors & actors, before moving in TV development & production. She worked for the Executive Producers on ABC's RESURRECTION, spending time with the writers in LA & on set in Atlanta. After that it was a year and a half working with the companies of NBCUniversal International across the UK, Australia, and Canada. After that, she ended up working with various production companies before landing at roseyTV which led to the TV arm of Untitled Entertainment.
Now working independently as the Founder of 93 Cedar, and excited to exercise professional autonomy, Sam is looking to bridge entertainment, storytelling and advocacy.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.