Comedies, Dramas with strong lead roles for actors
No pandemic-related projects or straight horror please. I will consider horror comedies (think ZOMBIELAND, SHAUN OF THE DEAD, READY OR NOT, CABIN IN THE WOODS), but no torture porn.
Ryan is an experienced industry assistant with knowledge of film and television. He graduated from Chapman University with a Creative Producing degree, and is currently an assistant at Heroes and Villains Entertainment.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Industry Access On-Ramp!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org!