- Female-Driven Dark Comedy
- Socially Relevant Horror (Drama and Comedy)
- LGBTQIA+ Coming-of-Age with a Twist
Rena Sapon-White is a seasoned independent producer in Los Angeles. After graduating from Dartmouth with a B.A. in Film, Rena launched her career in documentary filmmaking. Her early work included directing the Nagle Award-winning feature documentary PARADISUS, as well as collaborations with renowned documentary producer-directors Linda Goldstein Knowlton and Alysa Nahmias. At Tadmor Entertainment, she expanded her scope, developing scripts and serving as Associate Producer for festival darlings SUMMER ‘03 (starring Joey King, SXSW 2018) and ONLY (starring Leslie Odom, Jr., Tribeca 2019), and collaborating on the adaptation of Michael Pollan’s "The Omnivore’s Dilemma" with Frances McDormand. In 2019, she played a key role in launching Tadmor’s TV division.
As President of Forcefield Pictures, Rena has led a variety of projects, creating a vegan travel show with GZA from Wu Tang Clan, adapting a best-selling gay romance novel in tandem with Brightlight Pictures, and executive producing 2023 rom-coms CHRISTMAS ON THE ALPACA FARM and THE FABRIC OF CHRISTMAS for Peacock, Plex, and Reel One Entertainment. Her expertise in creative writing, project development, and production management underscores her commitment to bringing diverse stories to the screen.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Pitch Fitness Club!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email email@example.com!