One-hour limited series based on real people for premium TV (I.E. INVENTING ANNA, THE DROPOUT). And feature films in the $5 - $10 million space that feel like an event.
Rebecca Cammarata is the Head of Development and Production for Stay Gold Features. Most recently, Cammarata Executive Produced the 2022 Sundance Grand Jury winner NANNY, which sold to Amazon in one of the biggest sales of the festival. She was an Executive Producer on Ed Helms and Patti Harrison-starrer TOGETHER TOGETHER, nominated for two Indie Spirit Awards. Previous credits include Kasi Lemmons’ HARRIET, which was nominated for two Oscars, Alma Har’el’s HONEY BOY, which was nominated for four Independent Spirit Awards, as well as JOE BELL, starring Mark Wahlberg and Connie Britton. Prior to joining Stay Gold, Cammarata was the Creative Executive at Jake Gyllenhaal's company Nine Stories Productions where she worked closely with producer Riva Marker on David Gordon Green's STRONGER, Paul Dano's WILDLIFE, and the 2017 Broadway revival of Stephen Sondheim’s SUNDAY IN THE PARK WITH GEORGE. Before Nine Stories, Cammarata was an executive at Red Crown Productions and her credits there include BEASTS OF NO NATION, HELLO, MY NAME IS DORIS, and THE FAMILY FANG.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.