Typically I work with a lot of drama, coming of age, and period or biographical pieces, but I'd love to lean more into shorts, dark-comedy, thriller, and high-concept projects. Stories that are written by POC, are female-driven, and/or center POC is always a high priority for me as well.
Sci fi, stories that focus on Black trauma in conjunction with police brutality, civil rights, and slavery.
Paris is a graduate of Georgia Southern University and has over 12 years of experience across the media and entertainment industries. Her experience extends to creative insight and production management for digital talk series, virtual summits, and collaborative projects with high-profile clients like Harpo Films and OWN network, Chatham Grove, CBS Broadcasting, and A Seed & Wings Productions. Through her experience in scripted development, she has contributed to 200+ episodes of aired of television including, but not limited to, QUEEN SUGAR, GREENLEAF, and DAVID MAKES MAN. Most recently as a development manager at Chatham Grove, she oversaw a slate of 20+ projects for studio partner NBC Universal.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.