Underrepresented voices, especially female, native and POC writers with high-concept, contained, low-budget feature scripts with no attachments and smart set pieces.
Projects only for Jason, anything overly violent, pieces that don't have something to say. Always be theme and character-forward.
Paris Herbert-Taylor is an Australian-born, Hong Kong-raised, former Canadian Permanent resident, and current US green card holder. Her first taste of the industry was at the age of five when she starred in an internationally released Lego commercial. She was mainly jazzed about it at the time for the free Legos and wonders to this day where they went. Paris leaned into her global storytelling perspective as she continued creating and pursuing storytelling and producing at The University of Sydney. After graduating college, Paris worked as a Production coordinator on the Australian reality show FRESHWATER BLUE. While living in Toronto, Paris was a community segment producer and on camera reporter for local channel Rogers Television, where she broke hard-hitting stories like: Toronto’s knitting scene, the 2012 cat fashion show, and she interviewed Santa (twice).
Most recently, Paris has been working for Brian Mendoza and Jason Momoa’s company Pride of Gypsies // On the Roam as the sole film and television Executive, building out their development slate. She has produced numerous commercials on the companies behalf, including the 2022 Carhartt ‘Fit for the new frontier’ campaign. She is currently post producing the company's Docu-series show ON THE ROAM.
Paris was a 2021 Nickelodeon Writers Program semi-finalist, and sold her first written feature to Reel One Entertainment in 2022.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.