Everything, other than books! Almost any genre other than rom-coms and fantasy -- and when it comes to TV, I'm happy to look at any format.
As much as I objectively appreciate them as genres, fantasy and romantic comedies just aren't my bag -- at least not in a way where I can be helpful as a note giver.
Max Cunningham currently works as a Writer’s Assistant on the show SUPERMAN & LOIS. Prior to that, he spent four years at Berlanti Productions, a company whose credits include YOU, THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT, RIVERDALE, ALL AMERICAN, THE FLASH, and the aforementioned SUPERMAN AND LOIS. After starting at the company as an intern, he was later hired to assist their head of television development, Ryan Lindenberg. There, he spent time learning the ins and outs of how a television series actually moves from an early-stage pitch to a finished pilot in broadcast and streaming—all while keeping Ryan's schedule and day-to-day life organized and efficient. He was later promoted to Greg Berlanti’s desk, where he managed his increasingly busy schedule and honed his own writing skills, before moving on to one of the company’s own shows.
Max graduated with honors from the University of Arizona, with a degree in English Literature and a minor in Film & Television.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 8 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 5 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.