Cerebral dramas with cultural relevance like THEM and JUDAS AND THE BLACK MESSIAH. Character driven shows with action like HUNTERS, OZARK, and STATION 11. Comedies that show the quirkiest/most irreverent sides of humanity like HACKS and IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN PHILADELPHIA.
Nothing involving the 45th president. I like sci-fi, but hard sci-fi is a bit too dense, most of the time, and I lose interest quickly. I love YA, but not when it feels immature.
Luke Mindlin recently worked for Morgan Freeman's company and sold a book/feature series to Alcon for the Arthur C. Clarke classic RENDEZVOUS WITH RAMA. He was also on the team who sold their black western tv series to Amazon about the amazing BASS REEVES. He has developed both tv series and films with Emmy and Academy winning writers and is an avid storyteller. He's currently working on a sci-fi feature set in Portland, Oregon with financing through CAA.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Industry Access On-Ramp!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org!