Diverse, queer, and/or female driven content.
Born and raised in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Lameese came out to Los Angeles two years ago to pursue the entertainment industry. She began as an assistant to Jai Khanna, a former manager at Brillstein Entertainment Partners, under their finance-production company, Oakhurst Entertainment. Lameese is currently an assistant to Robert Lazar at Marathon Management.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 8 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 5 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.