Unique voices that like to tell familiar stories in an unfamiliar - showcasing different points of view or turning a genre or trope on its head.
Not interested in writers who live outside of LA or NY area. Need to be accessible to staffing room and production.
With 10+ years of experience in entertainment, Joseph Cavalier has worked within multiple facets and positions throughout his career, and is well versed in the landscape of film and television. His experience at Paramount Pictures at the studio level as well as during his time at Tribeca Productions developing and producing projects, only deepened his knowledge and savvy when coupled with his current role in representation. Making stops previously at CAA and LBI Entertainment, he is now a Manager/Producer at Heroes and Villains Entertainment. His focus has been ushering and guiding emerging writers and filmmakers to the forefront of the industry, showcasing their talent and helping serve as a creative consultant.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Industry Access On-Ramp!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org!