Features and TV pilots
Jasmine Johnson originally hails from Bowie, Maryland. She attended Temple University where she received her B.A. in Film and Media Arts. She now serves as Crypt TV's EVP of Development and is a Co-Executive Producer on Peacock's THE GIRL IN THE WOODS and an Executive Producer on AMC/Shudder's the THE ANGRY BLACK GIRL AND HER MONSTER. She's spoken at Los Angeles Comic Con, RTX in Austin, TX and AFM. Collectively her projects have garnered over hundreds of million of views across platforms.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.