Unique and strong voices with an interesting take. Interested in all TV genres, but specifically very excited about female driven narrative, POC narrative, immigrant/1st gen stories, and things that take risks.
James Leighton is currently a Creative Executive at Gurazoo Productions with an overall TV deal at major studio. James has sold multiple projects to major streamers and services and currently in development deals with 3 projects. James' most current big project will be airing on a major streamer in February, having worked on it from development through production and now in the final stages of post.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.