Grounded genre stories where there is a relatable theme in a Sci-Fi/Horror setting.
NOT LOOKING FOR HORROR COMEDY.
A graduate of Chapman University with an MFA in Producing, Erin Larsen is a Creative Executive for Robert Cort Productions (RUNAWAY BRIDE, JUMANJI, MR. HOLLAND’S OPUS) and has recently earned her own producer credits (ON THE BASIS OF SEX, THE SECRET: DARE TO DREAM). Previously, Erin worked at Writers Guild of America followed by time with Producer Edward Pressman (THE CROW, AMERICAN PSYCHO, WALL STREET) and a stint at Fox Studios (SOMEONE LIKE YOU). Erin constantly looks for new voices who are open to developing ideas with the producing team.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Industry Access On-Ramp!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email email@example.com!