Web series with a following
Stories about the elderly
Slave narratives, Civil rights
An alumna of both Howard University and Wake Forest School of Law, shortly after becoming an attorney, Robinson soon realized her range of experiences, along with her love of both genre & period pieces, could be married in creative producing. Robinson’s focus as a creative and executive is to champion access & healthy representation, by building worlds that feature strong, culturally specific characters in settings that resonate with us all. She previously worked
in development at de la revoluciøn films.
Most recently, Robinson produced two short films by Logan Jackson (LEONETTY,THE BLUEST HOUR) and a short film by Jesus Celaya (THE WORDS OF CAYETANO). Her previous credits include: HATSHEPSUT(Associate Producer), a short film by Sonia Machado Hines and
HARRIETTA (Executive Producer), a concept trailer for a pilot written and directed by Emmy nominated writer Kindsey Young.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Pitch Fitness Club!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email firstname.lastname@example.org!