Action films of all budgets, however is the story justifies it, bigger is better. Action in the $5MM-$15MM is also very doable. I'm open to horror as long as it's truly fresh, frightening and ideally has franchise potential baked in. Horror series are also of interest. Near-future grounded Sci-Fi as well as adventure films are also of particular interest.
Any project based on notable existing IP is always welcome for consideration.
Rom/Com, YA or anything with a particularly narrow demographic.
The son of a feature producer / film preservationist, New York native David Harris’ love of film was ingrained in him at an early age. Upon graduating from the University of Central Florida with a dual major in Film and Business, David made his way to Los Angeles to pursue his own career in feature and television production. He cut his teeth working alongside various producers until ending up at Platinum Studios, as Director of Development working on such films as DYLAN DOG and COWBOYS & ALIENS. Following his tenure at Platinum, David did a brief stint at Paramount Pictures before striking out on his own as an independent producer. Upon his Paramount departure, David expeditiously set up the contained action thriller SECURITY with Millennium. Having produced several smaller projects thereafter, his focus shifted towards sourcing IP to develop and produce alongside larger production entities, studios and networks. He’s currently in active development on the adaptation of the novel, THE PROTECTOR, authored by the iconic David Morrell, creator of Rambo.
In addition to collaborating with numerous creatives and companies, David recently inked a deal with Millennium to continue bringing to fruition features and series within the genre space. In his relatively short time as an independent producer, David’s projects have continued to grow in scope and budget. Additionally, he has amassed a collection of high-quality intellectual properties, which he is currently evolving with eminent industry visionaries.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Pitch Fitness Club!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email email@example.com!