Hour long comedy/dramedy
Holiday movies, biopics, period pieces (any genre)
David Baggelaar is a lit manager at Good Fear. He is homegrown, starting as an assistant at the company's predecessor Benderspink. On the production side, he's worked on New Line's VACATION, Disney's MULAN, and A24's UNDER THE SILVER LAKE. As a manager, Davis represents film and TV writers, directors, and IP creators (comics, podcasts). His clients have written on shows such as 13 REASONS WHY, WHEEL OF TIME, GOSSIP GIRL for HBOMax, SWAT, YOUR HONOR, and JUST BEYOND. His director clients have sold projects to places like Legendary and Amblin while his TV clients have sold shows to places like Amazon, Netflix, and FX. David loves reading new, underrepresented voices who are not afraid to push boundaries with their concepts.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 8 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.