4quad/family/adventure, half hour comedy
David is a Los Angeles native and graduate of San Diego State University where he received a degree in psychology, which has proven to be helpful in this business. After moving back to LA, he worked as a Production Assistant in commercials, and then finally landed at Benderspink in 2012 where he remained as the company transitioned to Good Fear in 2016. On the production side, he worked in some capacity on New Line’s WE’RE THE MILLERS, HORRIBLE BOSSES 2 and VACATION, Disney’s MULAN, and A24’s UNDER THE SILVER LAKE. As a manager, he has built a portfolio of film/tv writers, directors, and IP creators. His clients have worked at most of the streaming platforms, networks, and film studios. David strives to develop his clients work and find the best place for their project/talents to thrive, and he is always on the lookout for emerging talent and new voices.
David was so easy to speak with - the time flew by! I would love to work with him again. We had a great rapport, and he had wonderful insight...and gave me some strong things to consider in future projects.
~ Robb Charles Hanson, Screenwriter
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 10 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 8 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.