Under $7-8 mil. drama/comedies, smart horror, contained sci-fi.
Period Pieces, Political films, biopics
Barry Galperin is a creative and development executive. After graduating top of his class with a degree in screenwriting, Barry's first job in the industry came in the form of an assistant to TV Writer Brigitte Liebowitz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine). Quickly transitioning into reading, Barry discovered a knack for story analysis and began working for several high profile feature film directors including Matt Spicer (Ingrid Goes West), James Ponsoldt (The Spectacular Now & The End of the Tour), Ry Russo-Young (Before I Fall & The Sun is Also a Star), Alex Lehmann (Paddleton & Blue Jay), Kyle Patrick Alvarez (The Stanford Prison Experiment) and actress Kelly Marie Tran (Star Wars: The Last Jedi). His inept abilities in writing, development, story analysis, and packaging landed him a Creative Executive position at Florida Hill Entertainment, most known for their South by Southwest smash hit: Come as You Are.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 8 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 5 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.