fast paced Hour-Long Dramas and comedic dramas that are character driven. I love crime, action, sports, romance, horror, and YA.
Ashlei is a queer Latina and Jersey Girl who writes fast-paced crime dramas with bite. She's drawn to characters that explore identity through casual violence and the occasional tug at the heartstrings. After graduating Vassar College and UCLA’s Professional Program in TV Writing (Drama), Ashlei worked as a Producer’s Assistant on ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK and as a Field Producer in true crime docu-series such as MARK OF A SERIAL KILLER. Ashlei's screenplays have been honored at various festivals and competitions including the Final Draft Big Break Screenwriting Contest, Skydance x Impact, and the RoadMap Writers Diversity Initiative. After being accepted into the Warner Bros. Writers’ Workshop, Ashlei was staffed on THE GIRLS ON THE BUS (MAX).
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration. In the Order Summary section of this email, you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your contact info or written pitch via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material/contact submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT the day of the session.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pitch via email within 7 to 10 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhiker's Guide to Pitching!
- Looking for some more intensive guidance on your pitch? Upgrade to Pitch Fitness Club!
You may cancel for a full refund up to 72 hrs. prior to the start of the session. Cancellations requested after this deadline will be ineligible for refunds.
If you have any questions at all about this program, email email@example.com!