When you hear about films that have pushed the envelope and raised the bar, the movie GET OUT is on the top of the list. Made for only $5MM, GET OUT grossed over $250MM and is shook up awards season, even taking home the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay.
Roadmap is excited to have executive Chris Rosati as part of our And The Winner Is...Summit! This Master Webinar will cover the horror and drama feature landscape and what the market is craving.
This 90 Minute Master Webinar Will Cover:
- Chris will introduce himself and an overview of Monkeypaw Productions (and the important footprint they want to make on the industry)
- Familiar tropes he finds in horror and drama scripts that are overdone
- Chris will spotlight a horror and drama project he has worked on and what elements he helped develop to get it off the ground
- The importance of writing with a point of view and how that should affect everything in a script
- The biggest pitfalls writers fall into when pitching horror and drama projects
Hails from Chicago and began my career in entertainment working at the start-up agency Resolution. I quickly moved to the production and management company Principato-Young Entertainment where I stayed for two and a half years before leaving to join Jordan Peele's Monkeypaw productions who was a client previously.||My favorite movies: Sci-fi's, thrillers, horror, comedies and any combination of those, also anything with music.
If you have any questions or any trouble accessing the recording, email our Director of Education Alexandra Davies at email@example.com!