Elevated/premium family dramas (SUCCESSION), premium/streaming comedies with levity (RED OAKS, TED LASSO), female-driven stories (DEAD TO ME), and genre-bending mysteries (THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT).
Ana Sessions got into TV when she worked at ICM Partners before coming to Lionsgate in 2017. Ana fully transitioned to the TV Development team in May 2019 and has most recently served as the Development Coordinator for Lionsgate Television. Ana has worked across all genres of network, cable, premium, and streaming television series. She looks forward to working with writers from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to help them craft their stories. Ana grew up in Seattle, Washington before moving to Los Angeles to pursue a double degree in Business Administration and Critical Studies of Film from the University of Southern California.
- Immediately after registering, you will receive an Order Confirmation email that serves as the receipt for your registration.
- In the Order Summary section of this email you will find a link reading "CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS" that will take you to instructions on how to submit your script via the Material Submission Form.
- Your material submission is due as soon as you are ready, but no later than 9:00am PT on the day of the session.
- During the session, the exec will read as many of your opening pages as they can get through in 8 minutes.
- You will receive this exec's written feedback on your pages via email within 5 business days following the session unless otherwise notified.