Roadmap Writers hosts online sessions where screenwriters can meet and interact with a variety of industry professionals for feedback on their pitches, projects, and pages.
Open Pitch Sessions
Get a set of exec eyes or ears on the written or verbal pitch for your project.
- Writers may choose to have their 1-2 pg. written pitch or their 8-Min. verbal pitch (via phone or Skype) reviewed by the working professional of their choice.
- You will receive a personalized feedback report within 7-10 business days of the scheduled session.
- Need some general guidelines on pitching? Check out our Hitchhikers Guide to Pitching!
Get an exec's perspective on the opening pages of your script.
- The executive of your choice will spend 10 minutes reading the opening pages of your script.
- The exec will provide a feedback report on that read which you will receive within 7-10 business days of the scheduled session.
To Find The Right Session For You... use the filters below to narrow the choices down by format, company type, and genre. For best results, Reset between searches. Happy Hunting!