This is it, this year you've decided you're going to hit the festival circuit! You've heard good things about AFF (Austin Film Festival) and how it's the festival for writers. But if you aren't entering, should you go? If you go, what days? Which panels? We here at Roadmap know how overwhelming a festival can be and have brought in Top Tier Writer Tim Davis
to help you prepare for and navigate AFF! This 90-Min. Webinar Will Cover:
- How to schedule, book travel, and accommodations
- What are the top days to attend if your time is limited
- The importance of networking and how to do it, including etiquette and your calling card
- What are the different badges, what access they get you and which are worth it
- All about the panels and parties!
- How to enter the contest and what the prizes are
About Your Host:
is an award-winning Screenwriter and Story Producer with over thirteen years of industry experience. He’s worked on shows such as Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, God Or The Girl, Big Medicine, WWE Tough Enough, WWE Legends' House and Boston's Finest. Tim’s transition from unscripted to scripted kicked off with his pilot Finnegan’s winning both the Chicago and Hollywood Screenplay contests in 2014. In the fall of 2016, “Murder Made Easy” an independent feature he wrote, was produced and is on track for release in 2017. Tim is working with several independent directors for 2017 and 2018 productions. Tim currently works as a social media producer and digital content creator for the El Rey Network. He earned his nickname "Handsome" Timmy D many years ago when working as a referee in pro-wrestling, but that's another story....