Lee Stobby is a producer, literary manager, and principal of Lee Stobby Entertainment who has over 10 years of management and producing experience.
Some of his client highlights include:
- Shay Hatten, who was a writer on JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 3, currently writing JOHN WICK 4, had his pilot (FUTURE) CULT CLASSIC filmed for SyFy Channel with Lorne Michaels producing, sold his female action script BALLERINA to Lionsgate that they are turning into a JOHN WICK spinoff, wrote the upcoming feature ARMY OF THE DEAD for Netflix and director Zack Snyder with Dave Bautista starring.
- Rodney Ascher (ROOM 237, THE NIGHTMARE), who is directing the upcoming GLITCH IN THE MATRIX about how we live in a simulated reality.
- Myroslav Slaboshpytskiy (THE TRIBE), who is directing THE TIGER for Focus with Darren Aronofsky and Plan B producing.
- Thomas Brandon, whose pilots TRANSIENCE and LADY IN THE MASK sold to CW, wrote TAPPED for Freeform, has a first look deal with WB TV, currently writes on the CW’s LEGACIES, and also has TV development with James Wan and Amazon.
- Kate Trefry, who made the Black List in 2013 (PURE O) and 2016 (REVOLVER) who has an overall deal at Netflix and currently writes on STRANGER THINGS.
- Isaac Adamson (#1 Black List script BUBBLES), who also has an adaptation of the novel THE ICE TWINS at Alcon, '51 DONS at Walden Media, an adaptation of his own novel TOKYO SUCKERPUNCH at Lionsgate with Greg Silverman producing, HELIOS for Fox 2000, and wrote CHIPPENDALES for David Permut, Bold Films and Red Hour with Dev Patel and Ben Stiller attached to star.
Stobby’s Producing highlights and credits include SISTER AIMEE, which premiered at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival; WILDLING starring Bel Powley, Liv Tyler and Brad Dourif and premiered at SXSW; TEST PATTERN, which premiered at the Black Star Film Festival and won Best Producing at the New Orleans Film Festival; and scripts setup with Matt Reeves’ 6th and Idaho, Universal, and Netflix, including the #1 Black List Script BUBBLES.